State of Decay State of Decay

Enjoyed it!

Minecraft: TNA Part 27 Minecraft: TNA Part 27

I really enjoyed this episode - especially assisting you good sir :D The speech was awesome! Congrats for the frontpage and daily feature - well deserved!

Tired Tired

Very nice!

D-Pression D-Pression

Very good concept, but getting quite hard :D The music fits well. Good job!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot, Chris! I appreciate that you checked out this small project of mine! Yeah, I figured it might be quite hard :p I'm glad you liked the music too! :'D

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Yeah! :D :D :D

Aftermath Aftermath

Enjoyable track. The build- up works quite well. In the second half the piano gets a little bit burried under the perc. Also i think that the ending could have been better thought out and performed. But i liked the overall athmosphere and feel of the track. I guess you used Gravity or the Evolved stuff for the hybrid effects?

All the best for the auditions and regards,
Chris

ColinMuir responds:

thank you, i appreciate it. i don't have the kind of money to get expensive libraries as those so i just use what i can find

In Transit In Transit

Great track dude. The track really carries a lot of energy, the piano action was enjoyable and the japanese subway background sounds with the ambient elements very interesting IMO for the overall feel. Keep up the good work!

Tolanmusic responds:

Thank you very much!! I really enjoyed your entry as well :)

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

Great work my friend! Very Elmanish for sure - i think you nailed it very well. The break when you go for the solo piano cinematic style - well done! I also like it that the piano line has got a modern sound and that you edited the velocities that softly. The only thing that i think would have improved the piece even more would have been to get back to the Elfman Style after the piano midpart and to end it in a monumental way. The A-B-A structure always feels more balanced and usually the listener wants that "the circle closes" and that he finds the way back home to where everything begun. But thats probably just my personal preference.

Overall: Great work as usual :D

Bosa responds:

Soft pedal can really give you a contemplative and modern sound, which I used here and there in this song.

Of course I love the Danny Elfman style, but it's not my usual choice to go for when I'm composing. I did more of this style of music around a decade ago, so I created this song to tap into my past work for fun. Overall I'm happy with this piece and ready to move on lol

It's great to hear from you again.

Megan Megan

Awesome artwork. Very expressive. I especially liked how you left some parts in the face quite bright to make it even more plastically / threedimensional. Nice how you have highlighted the eyes / eyebrows and the mouth. The only thing which i have noticed is that the left eye is a little bit smaller then the right one - but i am nitpicking :D

Great work. Also recommended you for the portal. Keep it up!

jiejiep responds:

Thank you for your response! Yes, the eye is indeed smaller! I don't remember if I just didn't notice until coloured or was just too lazy to change, haha. Oh yes, I was scouted by Metastable-Steve just now. Probably thanks to you then! Thank you!

Royal Purple Dragon Royal Purple Dragon

Great Work Ashley! Nice skin texture. I like how the light reflects in this work. Keep it up :D

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thanks so much! Happy you like it! :D

A Pretty Face A Pretty Face

Ultra awesome - just as always :D I like its vintage / noir touch. Favorited!