All 7 art Reviews

Megan Megan

Awesome artwork. Very expressive. I especially liked how you left some parts in the face quite bright to make it even more plastically / threedimensional. Nice how you have highlighted the eyes / eyebrows and the mouth. The only thing which i have noticed is that the left eye is a little bit smaller then the right one - but i am nitpicking :D

Great work. Also recommended you for the portal. Keep it up!

jiejiep responds:

Thank you for your response! Yes, the eye is indeed smaller! I don't remember if I just didn't notice until coloured or was just too lazy to change, haha. Oh yes, I was scouted by Metastable-Steve just now. Probably thanks to you then! Thank you!

Royal Purple Dragon Royal Purple Dragon

Great Work Ashley! Nice skin texture. I like how the light reflects in this work. Keep it up :D

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thanks so much! Happy you like it! :D

A Pretty Face A Pretty Face

Ultra awesome - just as always :D I like its vintage / noir touch. Favorited!

Hanging Above Hanging Above

Just phantastic piece of art! If you would have lived in italy a few centuries ago ... maybe we would see your work within St. Peter´s Cathedral in rome or somewhere in mantua or florence. Beautiful corour gradient and lightplay. Good contrasts. Very nice!

Just keep it on!

Exquisite Exquisite

All hail to Mandelbrot! Fantastic - i love it!

-:: Equality ::- -:: Equality ::-

Awesome! Reminds me of lars von trier´s "Melancholia".
Well done!

A-Wing Across the Bridge A-Wing Across the Bridge

Loos pretty good, like a very professional concept-drawing. Nice details. Keep it on!